· Flat Weave 100% Corrugated Cotton Dress.
· It has a casual and unique style due to the color of the fabric which is given by a process that we call "Mineral".
· The "Mineral" process process requires a special handmade tie with rubber bands on a white garment to give it the desired dyed texture. Once the rubber bands are holding the shirt in the desired way, it is soaked into a barrel with the ink of the color we want for 15 minutes. Afterwards, the t-shirt is removed from the paint barrel and left to rest for 12 hours in the open air so that the desired texture is optimal.
· Being this is a manual process, no garment ends with exactly the same dyed texture pattern as the others, they are very similar, but not identical. It could be said that it is like a fingerprint of the product since the precision of the machine does not intervene at any time during its dyeing process.
· Includes a raw piece of fabric as a label with a unique garment serial number.
· The so-called "Corrugated Cotton Fabric" requires a more refined and laborious production work of 105 threads per in2, resulting in a softer and lighter texture than a normal fabric.
· Due to the 100% cotton fabric, freshness and comfort are guaranteed.
· Mr. Buho manufactures this and 80% of its garments in Mérida, Yucatán with artisan processes.
· Pre-washed garment so IT DOES NOT SHRINK.