· 100% Cotton "Sprayed" T-shirt.
· It has a casual and unique style due to the color of the fabric which is given by a process that we call "Spray" Dye.
· To give the “Sprayed” effect to the garment, we require a tool that shoots the paint towards the shirt just as a can Graffiti Paint does. The garment is turned upside down and hung on shoulder pads outdoors so that the paint can be sprayed on both sides.
· Once we "spray" the garment, it is left to rest for 12 hours so that the paint is well impregnated on the fabric, and then it is washed with a special material that “eats” parts of the paint and gives that garment its characteristic effect.
· Being this is a manual process, no garment ends with exactly the same dyed texture pattern as the others, they are very similar, but not identical. It could be said that it is like a fingerprint of the product since the precision of the machine does not intervene at any time during its dyeing process.
· Mr. Buho manufactures this and 80% of its garments in Mérida, Yucatán with artisan processes.
· Pre-washed garment so IT DOES NOT SHRINK.