· 100% Cotton Dyed T-Shirt.
· It has a casual and unique style due to the color of the fabric which is given by a process that we call "Tai Mineral" style dye.
· The "Tai Mineral" process requires a special handmade tie with rubber bands on a white garment to give it the desired dyed texture. Once the rubber bands are holding the shirt in the desired way, it is soaked into a barrel with the ink of the color we want for 15 minutes. Afterwards, the t-shirt is removed from the paint barrel and left to rest for 12 hours in the open air so that the desired texture is optimal.
· Being this is a manual process, no garment ends with exactly the same dyed texture pattern as the others, they are very similar, but not identical. It could be said that it is like a fingerprint of the product since the precision of the machine does not intervene at any time during its dyeing process.
· Mr. Buho manufactures this and 80% of its garments in Mérida, Yucatán with artisan processes.
· Pre-washed garment so IT DOES NOT SHRINK.