· Casual loose-fitting style trousers with springs at the waist.
· Made of 100% Rayon. Excellent for the beach.
· It has a casual and unique style due to the color of the fabric which is given by a process called "Tie Dye".
· The "Tie Dye" process requires a special handmade tie with rubber bands on a white garment to give it the desired dyed texture. Once the rubber bands are holding the shirt in the desired way, it is soaked into a barrel with the ink of the color we want for 15 minutes. Afterwards, the t-shirt is removed from the paint barrel and left to rest for 12 hours in the open air so that the desired texture is optimal.
· Being this is a manual process, no garment ends with exactly the same dyed texture pattern as the others, they are very similar, but not identical. It could be said that it is like a fingerprint of the product since the precision of the machine does not intervene at any time during its dyeing process.
· Thanks to the handmade rubber band ties to the white garment before painting, the t-shirt can be given this design by playing with the colors and the areas where the inks are applied. As a result we get this “water-like” effect on one side of the shirt and a solid color on the other side of the garment.
· Mr. Buho manufactures this and 80% of its garments in Mérida, Yucatán with artisan processes.
· Pre-washed garment so IT DOES NOT SHRINK.
· With elastic threads that accommodate any type of waist for more comfort.