· 70% Linen 30% Cotton Elegant Shirt.
· With a beautiful tuck work on the front along with a very elegant traditional embroidery.
· A Guayabera is Yucatan´s traditional garment for excellence. It is designed for tropical climates because of the fabric with which it is made, it is very fresh. It is said that it arrived in Yucatán at the beginning of the 20th century and it is today a symbol of elegance among the inhabitants of the region.
· Includes a raw piece of fabric as a label with a unique garment serial number.
· Excellent for outdoors events.
· Mr. Buho manufactures this and 80% of its garments in Mérida, Yucatán with artisan processes.
· Pre-washed garment so IT DOES NOT SHRINK.