COMPREHENSIVE PRIVACY NOTICE
At Mr. Buho we know how important it is for you to know how we treat your personal information, so we are committed to protecting it. The privacy and the good use of your personal information is of fundamental importance to us.
In order to provide you with information on how we treat your personal data, in compliance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, we provide you with this comprehensive privacy notice.
This privacy notice is available at any time on the site: www.mrbuho.com.mx
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Hadad Moda y Diseños (hereinafter "Mr. Buho"), with address at Calle 65 Número 416 entre 44 y 46 Colonia Centro, CP 97000, Mérida, Yucatán, México is responsible for the use and protection of the personal data we collect from you.
2. For what purposes do we collect your personal information?
Your personal information will be used for the following primary purposes, which are necessary to provide you with our products and/or services:
- Identifying and contacting you.
- Validate your identity.
- To register you in our systems.
- To provide you with the information you request about our products and services, as well as to send you quotes.
- Sign you up for programs, promotions, contests and/or events that you request.
- To provide you with the products you request or contract with us, as well as to provide you with the benefits we offer through our different programs in which you participate.
- In case of winning a prize or benefit, to deliver it to you.
- Document and provide you with solutions to service problems.
- Attention and follow-up of your doubts, clarifications, complaints or suggestions.
- Elaborate and keep updated our database of clients and prospective clients.
- Fulfillment of legal and/or contractual dispositions.
Your personal information will be used additionally for the following secondary purposes, which are not necessary to provide you with our products and services, but are very useful to provide you with better service, improve the quality of our products, as well as to advertise and promote them:
- Offering you and informing you about our products and/or services, as well as promotions about them.
- Profiling and automated decisions to anticipate your needs based on analysis of your profile, as well as to improve and personalize your experience on our website and apps, which helps us to ensure that the content of our websites/apps is optimized for you.
- To inform you and enable your participation in contests for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
- Send you information, advertising and/or promotions, through our newsletters, of any of Mr. Buho's brands.
- To carry out marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting activities.
- Obtain your comments on the services and/or products provided.
3.1 You do not agree with the secondary purposes, how can you refuse?
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for the secondary purposes indicated, or any of them, you can refuse your consent from this moment by sending your request via email to our privacy officer, who will tell you the process to follow for the exercise of your right. Your refusal will not affect the primary purposes nor will it be a reason to stop providing you with our products and services.
In the event that this privacy notice is made available to you indirectly, you will have a period of 5 (five) business days to express your refusal to the processing of your personal data for secondary purposes. If you do not do so, we will understand that you consent to the processing of your personal data for such purposes, notwithstanding that you later decide to exercise your rights of revocation or opposition in the manner indicated in this privacy notice.
1. What personal data does Mr. Buho collect?
In order to carry out the purposes described in the previous section, we may collect personal data of the following categories: Identification and contact. We do not collect sensitive personal data.
1. What to do if I am a minor or what happens with the personal data of minors?
In case you provide us with personal data of minors, of whom you are the parent or guardian, such data will only be used to provide the service you request or contract with us for the purposes of the minor. Your personal data will not be processed for secondary purposes, and only identification and contact information may be collected. Also, any right related to the minor, must be requested directly by you or by any other person who has parental authority or guardianship over him/her, in the terms of the procedures contemplated for you in this privacy notice.
1. Does Mr. Buho transfer my information?
We inform you that your personal information may be transferred, without legally requiring your consent, to the following individuals or companies:
- Parcel companies for shipment of the goods you purchase.
- Authorities to whom we must communicate your personal information by virtue of a law, in order to comply with the corresponding regulations, as well as for the recognition or exercise of any right.
- Mr.Buho companies that operate under our same policies and internal processes for the protection of personal data, with the following purposes: (i) to provide you with a better service; (ii) to comply with our internal regulations; (iii) to identify and contact you for advertising, marketing and/or commercial prospecting purposes.
- Individuals or legal entities with whom we have a contract signed or to be signed, which is in your interest, in order to provide you with benefits.
- In the event of the corresponding assumption, any of the transfers contemplated by article 37 of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, for the purposes contemplated therein.
Also, your personal identification and contact information may be transferred to the following companies, in which cases we do require your consent:
- In the event that Mr. Buho is acquired or merged with any other company, we may transfer your personal data to the same, in order to inform you and offer their products and / or services.
- E-commerce companies with which we have a service contract, in order to promote and sell our products.
If you do not express your refusal for us to carry out these transfers, or any of them, we will understand that you have given us your consent. You can express your refusal from this moment by sending an email to our privacy officer, who will tell you the procedure to follow to exercise your right.
1. How can I exercise my ARCO Rights?
Under the terms of the applicable regulations, you have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of the use we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); to have it removed from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective request through an email to our privacy officer, who will inform you about the procedure, requirements, response times, the way in which we will enforce your right, and will address any questions, complaints or comments you have about it.
Are there mechanisms and procedures to revoke my consent?
You may request the revocation of the consent you may have given us. However, it is important that you keep in mind that not in all cases your request will be admissible or we can conclude the use immediately, since it is possible that for some legal obligation we require to continue treating your personal data.
To revoke your consent you must submit your request via email to our privacy officer, who will inform you about the procedure and requirements for the exercise of this right, response times, how we will enforce your right, and address any questions, complaints or comments you have about the processing of your personal data.
1. How can I further limit the use or disclosure of my personal information?
In addition to the procedure contemplated in the immediately preceding section, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal information in the following ways:
- Register in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising of the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor). For more information regarding this option, you can contact PROFECO directly or go to the following link: http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx.
- For emails that we send you for promotional, marketing and/or advertising purposes, you can express your refusal by clicking on the unsubscribe link that will accompany each such email.
What are cookies and how do we use them? Do we use web beacons and similar technologies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners and their users. Cookies are used to improve the usability and functionality of websites and to better understand how visitors use our website and the tools and services offered on it. Storing cookies on your computer is a simple and convenient way to personalize or enhance your experience on our websites and to make your next visit more enjoyable.
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: your browser type and operating system; time and time of navigation on our website, sections consulted; Internet pages accessed prior to ours; the links you follow; the search engine you have used to reach our website; your IP address; frequency of your visits, or if it is the first time you visit us.
We also inform you that you can disable these technologies. To find out how to do this, please consult the technical information of the browser you are using. In the following links you will find examples of how to do it for these types of browsers:
From Internet Explorer (on Windows)
Safari on Mac
Additionally, if you do not want this information to be collected when you enter our website, you must click on the word "here" in our banner regarding cookies, and there you can disable the use of each type of cookies.
Is there any authority that ensures the protection of my personal data?
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been violated by any conduct or omission on our part, or you presume any violation of the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and other applicable laws, you may file a complaint with the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information, we suggest you visit its official website www.inai.org.mx.
1. How can you know if Mr. Buho has made changes to this privacy notice?
Mr. Buho may modify and / or update this privacy notice, informing you about it through any of the following means:
- We can send it to the last email address you have provided us.
- On our website, so we ask you to visit it frequently. The procedure is as follows: (i) Go to our web page https://beneficios.purina.com.mx/proplan/veterinario
In case there are modifications or updates to this privacy notice, there will be a notification to let you know; (ii) access the privacy notice link; (iii) there you will find the current version with the date of the most recent update.
1. Do you give us your consent?
The fact that you provide us with your data by any means, implies that you give your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent for the processing of such data under the terms of this privacy notice.
Date of the most recent update: January 01, 2021